Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Cherie on TV

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Everytime I check WGN is ON schedule.

    Beware of Murphy's Law though!

    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Did anyone else catch the show?
    Cherie's appearance as 'Betsy Rhodes' is brief but very important to Matlock's case.

    Cherie plays a bartender involved in the illegal taping of the murder victim and The Suspect.

    Now I just need to see The Informer and I will be a totally happy TV CCamper, 4 sure!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **** !
    I missed it again!!

  4. #14
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good things come to those who wait Kama!
    <ul type="square"> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD[/list]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with Kama drats! I missed it also again [img]frown.gif[/img] .

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok well my first doll was Samantha then as follows:
    Kirsten
    Felicity
    Emily
    Jess
    Abby
    Marisol
    Kaliey
    Molly

    They are all less than a month old for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic